SUPPLIER BLACKLIST

Shandong Xuangang Materials Co Ltd

Shandong Xuangang Materials Co Ltd

Looking for information while you are performing due diligence on Shandong Xuangang Materials Co Ltd from China who sells Corten A Steel Coil And Sheets? If you’re looking for information on this company then read the below experience of one buyer who ended up having problems with this company.

You will also find some links to help you find more related information about Shandong Xuangang Materials Co Ltd on Supplier Blacklist and on Google as well as other bad suppliers of Corten A Steel Coil And Sheets reported here on SBL.

Shandong Xuangang Materials Co Ltd

Buyer’s Nationality:
Vietnam

Seller:
Shandong Xuangang Materials Co Ltd

Seller Website:
www.sdxgsteel.waimaotong.com

Seller Address:
Room 3172, Unit 3, Building 13, Xingguang Dongchang Lidu Garden, Economic Development Zone, Liaocheng, Shandong, 252000, China

Initial contact with the supplier:
Search Engine

Type of product(s) being purchased:
Corten A Steel Coil And Sheets

Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred
25,001 to 100,000 USD

Destination market of order in question:
South East Asia

Type of Complaint(s):
Contract Violations, Scams & Other Unethical Activities

Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
Initial Order

User Experience:
The incident happened in July 2017. They are a supplier of alloy steel on Alibaba site, my company is NARIME. At this time they do not have their own website (after some years of experience, I think having their own website is not a guarantee of safety) but a website on Alibaba.

We have purchased Corten A – sheet and coil products with CIF and payment terms was 30% deposit and the rest 70% upon receipt of pdf scan documents, and before shipping.

The Seller has faked the Mill sheet for checking of the material so that we had paid the remaining 70% according to the electronic documents (this is urgent order, so we apply electronic documents instead hard copy). However, after the goods arrived, it was not the product according to the contract and the checked documents, but was changed to ordinary steel at a much lower price and with a volume of only about 65% of the contract. This also caused us being fined by customs for declaring false information after they checked it is not Corten A.
We have tried to contact the seller to exchange or to compensate for this wrong material. They admitted the error and said they would look into it. But after many contacts and promises, they finally stopped answering the phone, didn’t reply to emails and changed the contact person on the seller’s side.
Finally after many months we were not able to contact them and they never contacted again to resolve the issue. This is a deliberate act of fraud and appropriation of property.

User Recommendations:
Do not totally believe on their website. You should look at original hard copy document to check before payment. Should have a way to check before delivery, even before ordering, better should check their factory and the blacklist .


Next Steps, Take Action

Leave us a comment below if you know this company and have had experience working with them.

Submit this company to Supplier Blacklist with your experience.

If this company has caused you problems you learn more about loss recovery here.

You an also learn more about loss prevention here.


Need More Info on Shandong Xuangang Materials Co Ltd?

If you need more information, you can click the below links to search for more submissions about Shandong Xuangang Materials Co Ltd on Supplier Blacklist as well as go to the search results page on Google for more reviews online about this company.

Perform a Supplier Blacklist search for more reviews on this company.

Find more bad suppliers of Corten A Steel Coil And Sheets on Supplier Blacklist

Search Google for more Reviews.

 

0 comments on “Shandong Xuangang Materials Co Ltd

Leave a Reply