SUPPLIER BLACKLIST

Tianjin Mingxin Iron Steel Co

Tianjin Mingxin Iron Steel Co

Are you researching possibly doing business with Tianjin Mingxin Iron Steel Co from China who sells Coil Steel DX53? If so, you may want to read the below review of the experience of one buyer and their recommendation to consider when dealing with this company.

You can also find more searching options to learn more about Tianjin Mingxin Iron Steel Co on Supplier Blacklist and across the web.

Tianjin Mingxin Iron Steel Co

Buyer’s Nationality:
Brazil

Seller:
Tianjin Mingxin Iron Steel Co

Seller Website:
www.mxsteelgroup.com

Seller Address:
Building 52, Huating International, East Of Haiguang Road, Tianjin, Zhongbei Town, Xiqing District, China

Initial contact with the supplier:
Online Supplier Directory

Type of product(s) being purchased:
Coil Steel DX53

Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred:
25,001 to 100,000 USD

Destination market of order in question:
Brazil

Type of Complaint(s):
Missed Lead Times, Contract Violations

Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
Initial Order

User Experience:
On May 28th, I contacted this company to buy steel coils. On June 8th I bought samples to test the quality of the product. Purchased samples were shipped on July 13th. On the 24th of August I confirmed the proforma to buy 100 tons of this material (61,500 USD), with 30% paid in advance and the remaining 70% by letter of credit. On November 3rd I paid the 30% (18,450 USD) to confirm the order. Today, February 16, 2023 (105 days later), no product has been shipped, no amount has been returned to us and we have not been able to speak with this company. The money was sent to the bank account of Tanjin Mingxin Iron Steel Co. Ltd. Because of this problem, our company stopped all imports from China. It will only import from China again when the order material has been shipped or the 18,450USd has been returned.

User Recommendations:
We will not buy from China any product if we cannot get back our money

User Submitted Image 1:

User Submitted Image 2:


Next Steps, Take Action

Leave us a comment below if you know this company and have had experience working with them.

Submit this company to Supplier Blacklist with your experience.

If this company has caused you problems you learn more about loss recovery here.

You an also learn more about loss prevention here.


Need More Info on Tianjin Mingxin Iron Steel Co?

If you need more information, you can click the below links to search for more submissions about Tianjin Mingxin Iron Steel Co on Supplier Blacklist as well as go to the search results page on Google for more reviews online about this company.

Perform a Supplier Blacklist search for more reviews on this company.

Find more bad suppliers of Coil Steel DX53 on Supplier Blacklist

Search Google for more Reviews.

 

 

0 comments on “Tianjin Mingxin Iron Steel Co

Leave a Reply