SUPPLIER BLACKLIST

Tianjin Blueprint Iron Steel Co Ltd

Tianjin Blueprint Iron Steel Co Ltd

Have you been doing research on Tianjin Blueprint Iron Steel Co Ltd located in China sells Steel Rebar? If so, read on below to read one buyers experience when trying to buy Steel Rebar.

At the bottom of this page you will find helpful links to find out more information about this company here on SupplierBlacklist.com as well as across the web using Google.

Tianjin Blueprint Iron Steel Co Ltd

Buyer’s Nationality:
Mongolia

Seller:
Tianjin Blueprint Iron Steel Co Ltd

Seller Website:
www.tjltsteel.com

Seller Address:
Laoshan Road, Mudanjiang Interchange Of Development Zone, Liaocheng, Shandong, China

Initial contact with the supplier:
Online Supplier Directory

Type of product(s) being purchased:
Steel Rebar

Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred:
100,000 to 1,000,000 USD

Destination market of order in question:
Other

Type of Complaint(s):
Missed Lead Times, Lack of Labor, Contract Violations, Scams & Other Unethical Activities

Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
Initial Order

User Experience:
We have contracted Tianjin Blueprint Iron & Steel for 300 tonnes of steel rebar on June 3rd, 2021. The seller was a lady called Jessie. However, Tianjin Blueprint Iron & Steel failed to deliver the product on time, in fact, it was delayed for more than two months, seller made many excuses including the increased transportation cost. We have paid a partial payment 40% immediately after signing the contract via email. After two months, the seller demanded us to pay more cause of the increased transportation costs. We have made additional payments with the rest of 60% payment. Finally, on August 27th, 2021, we have received rebars on the border city. However, each truck lacked 10 tonnes, which is almost 100 tonnes in total. Before receiving the payment and signing the contract, Jessie was very good at offering reasonable prices with different options. She always responded very quickly. However, after receiving the payment, she turned into a lady who told many excuses and explanations. They don’t follow any clause of the contract. It seemed that they didn’t care about the contract. We have tried to contact another person than Jessie to discuss the matter. However, the lady who answered the company phone didn’t connect us to the relevant personnel (manager, etc). We ended up with no person to complain or contact. Their website looked professional and promising. But when something happens, you’ll realize that you have only one useless phone number from the website and the seller email that doesn’t help.

User Recommendations:
This company has two identities, the other is Tisco industrial co. limited. They explained that these two are the same company, Tisco is focused on international trade and easier for international transactions.
The seller will rush you to get your money, but be aware. Don’t rush, check everything clearly.


Next Steps, Take Action

Leave us a comment below if you know this company and have had experience working with them.

Submit this company to Supplier Blacklist with your experience.

If this company has caused you problems you learn more about loss recovery here.

You can also learn more about loss prevention here.


Need More Info on Tianjin Blueprint Iron Steel Co Ltd?

If you need more information, you can click the below links to search for more submissions about Tianjin Blueprint Iron Steel Co Ltd on Supplier Blacklist as well as go to the search results page on Google for more reviews online about this company.

Perform a Supplier Blacklist search for more reviews on this company.

Find more bad suppliers of Steel Rebar on Supplier Blacklist

Search Google for more Reviews.

 

 

0 comments on “Tianjin Blueprint Iron Steel Co Ltd

Leave a Reply