Are you performing due diligence on Exporter from China who sells Aluminium Profile Scrap? If so, you may want to read the below review of the experience of one buyer and their recommendation to consider when dealing with this company.
You will also find some links to help you find more related information about Exporter on Supplier Blacklist and on Google as well as other bad suppliers of Aluminium Profile Scrap reported here on SBL.
1801, Unit 2, 3 Building, Shangpinguoji, Kaiyuan Road, Qiaodong District, Hebei, Xingtai, China
Initial contact with the supplier:
Type of product(s) being purchased:
Aluminium Profile Scrap (Tread as per ISRI)
Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred:
25,001 to 100,000 USD
Destination market of order in question:
Type of Complaint(s):
Scams & Other Unethical Activities
Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
1. Formal Proforma Invoice Sent by Supplier
2. At first, very friendly and proactive
3. Contract signed with Hong Kong Buyer, to mask the identity of actual consignee
4. CIF Terms.
5. Tow Truck organized by Supplier (this is the reason for fraud)
6. We paid 30% and arranged FOB. The paid balance on BL Copy. 70%. Full payment made
7. Container arrived at Chennai Port EMPTY. We have been cheated
8. Transfer of container from Warehouse in Xingtai to Tianjin Port by Supplier. he had full control over the cargo.
9. Customs clearance was undertaken by the Supplier. It appears that cargo was REMOVED even before being cleared by Customs. Thus, an empty container was loaded on the Shipping vessel.
1. Never trust the mafia of Hebei
2. These so-called traders are interconnected and exchange information to skim you
3. They will trap you, one way or the other. Due diligence is useless
4. Avoid buying goods or metal scrap from Hebei, even with LC
5. The rogue traders like Enmin have 1001 ways to defraud you
User Submitted Image 1:
User Submitted Image 2:
Next Steps, Take Action
Leave us a comment below if you know this company and have had experience working with them.
Submit this company to Supplier Blacklist with your experience.
If this company has caused you problems you learn more about loss recovery here.
You can also learn more about loss prevention here.
Need More Info on Exporter?
If you need more information, you can click the below links to search for more submissions about Exporter on Supplier Blacklist as well as go to the search results page on Google for more reviews online about this company.
Perform a Supplier Blacklist search for more reviews on this company.
Find more bad suppliers of Aluminium Profile Scrap on Supplier Blacklist
Search Google for more Reviews.