Have you been doing research on Ninh Thuan Yarn JS Company located in Vietnam sells 100% Cotton Comber Noil? If so, read on below to read one buyers experience when trying to buy 100% Cotton Comber Noil.
At the bottom of this page, you will find helpful links to find out more information about this company here on SupplierBlacklist.com as well as across the web using Google.
Ninh Thuan Yarn JS Company
Ninh Thuan Yarn JS Company
Block 25-26 Thanh Hai Ind’l Park, Ninh Thuan, Phang Rang-Thap Cham City, Vietnam
Initial contact with the supplier:
Introduced by a 3rd party
Type of product(s) being purchased:
100% Cotton Comber Noil
Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred:
25,001 to 100,000 USD
Destination market of order in question:
Type of Complaint(s):
Scams & Other Unethical Activities
Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
Nagreeka Exports Ltd India is a Yarn Spinning Company and buys Cotton Comber Noil for its own consumption in their Open-End Spinning.
Ninh Thuan Yarn J/S Co. also known as Nithya producer/seller of Yarns, Comber Noil, and Cotton Waste was contacted. Once the price was agreed we tested their samples in our own laboratory and were found to be very good quality. So we placed an initial order of 40 tons (2xx40) for shipment in December 2019. 100% Payment was made in advance.
The shipment was made against Invoice No. 14-NT dated 24/12/2019
When the shipment was made we were surprised by the following:
1) Only 30 tons was shipped (15 tons per 40fcl)
2) The packing was uneven in different colour bales.
Every Mill/Exporter has single uniform compressed bale packing. This was unusual. But Nithya explained that due to some technical problems in packing they had to resort to this but the quality of shipment was as per sample.
When we received the goods and checked in our Lab we found there was no trace of Comber Noil. They had shipped us 100% Cotton Waste (which is available at half the price). Our Mill cannot use Cotton Waste so we asked them to take back the goods. They asked us to check all 30 tons and send reports, photos, and videos of received goods. We did all that they asked for.
After this the whole matter became more intriguing and revealing as follows:
1) Miss Anna who was responsible for our Account offered us a discount. We insisted that we have no use of these goods and to take it back and replace it with the required quality. We also promised to contract another 100 tons if the quality is good. She informed us that the Directors do not respect our demand and it is better not to buy as the Company is not honorable. And in Feb 2020 we learn Anna has left the company.
2) Miss Harley announces that she is the successor of Anna and promises to address and rectify the issues. This drags on under excuses for an internal investigation. In July 2020 she admits that her company is not willing to address this problem. They simply meant – “Go to Hell. We have your money and you cannot do anything” Miss Harley, in frustration, also leave the company.
3) Ms. Lam – supposed to be Boss of Anna and Harley refuses to respond.
4) They also owe the Agent 3% commission (contracted) which is approx
USD 900+ . The last news the Agent received from Harley was that their Company is not willing to pay.
I would like to caution all potential buyers of Comber Noil or Yarns from Vietnam to be extra cautious because this disease of fraud in Vietnam
is increasing very rapidly. These fraudsters need to be taught a lesson they will never forget.
Knowing a Company or a referred Company is not enough.
Testing the Samples is also not enough.
It is very important to work only with LC.
And to ensure that you are fully protected you must have pre-shipment Quality test from SGS or any other reputed testing agency in that country.
Next Steps, Take Action
Leave us a comment below if you know this company and have had experience working with them.
Submit this company to Supplier Blacklist with your experience.
If this company has caused you problems you learn more about loss recovery here.
You can also learn more about loss prevention here.
Need More Info on Ninh Thuan Yarn JS Company?
If you need more information, you can click the below links to search for more submissions about Ninh Thuan Yarn JS Company on Supplier Blacklist as well as go to the search results page on Google for more reviews online about this company.
Perform a Supplier Blacklist search for more reviews on this company.
Find more bad suppliers of 100% Cotton Comber Noil on Supplier Blacklist
Search Google for more reviews.