IM Ejendomme

IM Ejendomme

Looking for information on IM Ejendomme who is based in Denmark that sells Icumsa 45 Sugar? If you’re looking for information on this company, then read the below experience of one buyer who ended up having problems with this company so you make sure you avoid having the same problems also.

You will also find at the bottom of this page, helpful links to find more information about this company here on SupplierBlacklist.com as well as across the web using Google.

IM Ejendomme

Buyer’s Nationality:
Uzbekistan

Seller:
IM Ejendomme | Engin Deli Turkey

Seller Website:
www.imejendomme.com

Seller Address:
Tømmervej 1 DK-7080, Borkop, Denmark, 7080, Denmark

Initial contact with the supplier:
Online Supplier Directory

Type of product(s) being purchased:
Icumsa 45 Sugar

Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred:
3,001 to 6,000 USD

Destination market of order in question:
Other

Type of Complaint(s):
Scams & Other Unethical Activities

Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
Initial Order

User Experience:
Clause 12.2 determines that in the event of a discrepancy between the texts, the Russian version of the contract prevails.

According to clause 3.3 of the concluded contract on June 29, 2020, a prepayment was made by Sunexim LLC (Uzbekistan) in the amount of 40 percent of the total value of the contract, i.e. USD 2,496. Under the terms of the contract, the remainder of 60 percent of the total contract amount was to be made after the shipment of goods.

Engin Deli (Turkey) sent questionable supporting documents by email. After clarifying this fact, we decided to reduce the volume of delivery to 24 tons, 1 unit. wagon. After that, US $ 636.57 was sent to ALPEREN TASKAYA, Izmir, Turkey via the Western Union system.
Unfortunately, until now the goods have not been shipped or delivered.

Lucas Anderson has already stopped responding to our letters, and also does not raise phone calls. We do not have good opinions about IM Ejendomme A/S (Denmark) and Engin Deli (Turkey).

User Recommendations:
Don’t work with the following companies:

1. Company name: IM Ejendomme A / S (Denmark)
Contact Person: Lucas Anderson
Address: Tømmervej 1 DK-7080 Børkop
Website: https://www.imejendomme.com/
Email: sales@randsborg.com

2. Engin Deli (Турция)
Mithatpasa Cd. No. 265, 35280 Konak, Izmir, Turkey
VAT: DK83187816
Sellers banking information
BENEFICIARY NAME: ENGIN DELI
IBAN: TR43 0020 5000 0961 2307 3001 01
SWIFT CODE: KTEFTRISXXX
BANK NAME: KUVEYT TÜRK KATILIM BANKASI A.Ş.
BANK ADDRESS: dogan arasli cad. No: 19 Istanbul / Esenyurt, TURKEY


Next Steps, Take Action

Leave us a comment below if you know this company and have had experience working with them.

Submit this company to Supplier Blacklist with your experience.

If this company has caused you problems you learn more about loss recovery here.

You can also learn more about loss prevention here.


Need More Info on IM Ejendomme?

If you need more information, you can click the below links to search for more submissions about IM Ejendomme on Supplier Blacklist as well as go to the search results page on Google for more reviews online about this company.

Perform a Supplier Blacklist search for more reviews on IM Ejendomme.

Find more bad suppliers of Icumsa 45 Sugar on Supplier Blacklist

Search Google for IM Ejendomme Reviews.

 

0 comments on “IM Ejendomme

Leave a Reply