Are you looking for information on the company Cooperate Logistics Co Ltd located in Guangdong who sells Hospital Goods? If so, read below to read one buyer’s experience with this company.
Also, you will find related search links to explore more about Cooperate Logistics Co Ltd on Supplier Blacklist and across the web.[box style=”warning”]Cooperate Logistics Co Ltd[/box]
Cooperate Logistics Co Ltd
Room 1001, 10/F, Building B, Bantian International Center, No. 5, Huancheng South Road, Bantian Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong
Initial contact with the supplier:
Online Supplier Directory
Type of product(s) being purchased:
Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred:
6,001 to 12,000 USD
Destination market of order in question:
Type of Complaint(s):
Missed Lead Times, Contract Violations, Scams & Other Unethical Activities
Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
On the 29 of March 2020, I requested an RFQ through Alibaba to the company Cooperate Logistics Co., Ltd, to deliver to me about 200’000USD worth of hospital goods, after a screening process.
The guy replying was a guy called Addison Shun, saying they would ship Express Fedex, lead time 10 days, cost 8USD/kg. I agreed. Total transportation cost about 11’000USD. I paid the next day, 29th March.
My screening of the company consisted of the following:
– number of years in operation on Alibaba
– the volume of transactions on Alibaba
– profile of the company on social media
Remember, we had agreed Express Fedex 10 days for the 3 types of goods, listen carefully:
1. Two of the goods arrived after 55 days!
2. After 55 days they finally admitted to us the third parcel never left China;
3. After 55 days, the third parcel didn’t leave China, so they reshipped it back to the original manufacturer who helped reshipping successfully. Arrival to Portugal, 70 days.
I lost my largest client and 300’000USD of scheduled subsequent orders (I can show you the documents if you ask me).
I spend 2 months thinking the 200’000USD worth of material had been stolen, and I couldn’t do anything because no traveling to China was allowed. About 2 months of sleeping no more than 1-2 hours.
I had to purchase substitute material in Europe losing money so that my client didn’t activate the contract penalties.
Through these 55 days of not having a clue of where my cargo was, let alone having it with me, we worked relentlessly with the Portuguese Consulate in Guandong to try to gain an idea of where goods were. They helped us a lot going to the authorities and place a Criminal Claim, pushing with the Commerce Bureau presenting a Criminal Claim; we worked every day with the Portuguese Chinese Chamber of Commerce in Lisbon who helped us calling to China, speaking Chinese (these guys after they get your cargo and shit goes wrong they will pretend they don’t speak well English, a classic cliche…). Well, nothing worked and we started to understand why.
COOPERATE LOGISTICS CO, LTD
The rating system and transaction volume over Alibaba can be faked and wreckless Chinese business know-how. They distribute money to fake users to buy fake goods on Alibaba, thereby increasing volume sales and controlling reviews.
The Chamber of Commerce also found out this company has no License with Chinese Customs (even though they have A+ rating with Alibaba as Logistics provider, yes your heard me, that’s how much Alibaba rating is worth)
HOW DO THEY OPERATE?
Chamber of Commerce found out these types of companies tell you they ship FEDEX Express but end up shipping boat or train to increase their margins, because they know one thing, no one will ever do no harm from them, as soon as clients get their goods. It is extremely hard to take a company to court in China (if you’re non-citizen), Alibaba Escalation Team is a joke and will only work in favor of Chinese Suppliers and, they know you can’t go to their offices in person because of the travel ban.
Through the process this guy Addison sends the forget Bill of Material, yes forged, fake, false (we found out because we pushed so much with Korean Airlines that they told us this Airway Bill was for a Czech Republic delivery).
Here are the tracking numbers, all UPS, you can check them out to confirm:
IN AN EUROPEAN BUSINESS FRAME WOULD HAVE BEEN CLOSED DOWN AS CRIMINAL.
you are on your own, Alibaba will not give a fuck about you if you paid T/T which I had no chance because Alibaba doesn’t support in platform payments from Portugal above 5kUSD.
I pushed for a refund of:
– 8500 USD (just sticking to the most immediate damages) with the argument they had not to send goods by airfreight but rather boat, so rates needed to apply and because I found out they had invoiced me an over volume of about 800kg.
– 5’000 USD for the money I lost buying material in Europe to deliver something to client (to prevent activating contract penalties)
– 10’000 USD compensation for the delays of over 45 and 60 days, lost of subsequent invoiced client orders of 300’000 USD.
They refunded be only 5’200USD.
Being a criminal in China can make earn a keep.
1. Do NOT engage with logistics companies without checking first if they have Customs License
2. Do NOT engage with logistics companies on Alibaba ever
3. Contact your Chamber of Commerce and ask for quality logistics operators
4. A Logistic Operator is the most dangerous supply chain element, because, after your goods are with them, you are in their hand, completely, because now they have the money you paid them and your cargo…
5. Every Logistics Company makes mistakes, so, it is important you work with with one referenced by and entity in your country.
6. WHENEVER AN ALIBABA SUPPLIER STARTS NOT REPLYING TO YOUR ALIBABA MESSEGES AND ONLY TALKS TO YOU ON WECHAT, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!
User Submitted Image 1:
User Submitted Image 2:
Next Steps, Take Action
Leave us a comment below if you know this company and have had experience working with them.
Submit this company to Supplier Blacklist with your experience.
If this company has caused you problems you learn more about loss recovery here.
You can also learn more about loss prevention here.
Need More Info on Cooperate Logistics Co Ltd?
If you need more information, you can click the below links to search for more submissions about Cooperate Logistics Co Ltd on Supplier Blacklist as well as go to the search results page on Google for more reviews online about this company.
Perform a Supplier Blacklist search for more reviews on Cooperate Logistics Co Ltd.
Find more bad suppliers of Hospital Goods on Supplier Blacklist
Search Google for Cooperate Logistics Co Ltd Reviews.