Have you been doing research on Inner Mongolia Qingyue Chemical Co Ltd located in China sells Ethanol? If so, read on below to read one buyer’s experience when trying to buy Ethanol.
At the bottom of this page, you will find helpful links to find out more information about this company here on SupplierBlacklist.com as well as across the web using Google.
Inner Mongolia Qingyue Chemical Co Ltd
Inner Mongolia Qingyue Chemical Co Ltd
Room 1301, Block B, Fengtai Jinfeili Plaza, Zhongshan East Road, Xincheng, District, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, 471, China
Initial contact with the supplier:
Introduced by a 3rd party
Type of product(s) being purchased:
Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred:
6,001 to 12,000 USD
Destination market of order in question:
Type of Complaint(s):
Scams & Other Unethical Activities
Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
My name is Iztok and I’m a purchasing agent for the respected German company.
It started with us searching for 99% denaturated ethanol since there was a big shortage in Europe. We searched on regular channels Alibaba, Made in China, and through our contacts in China.
A few companies could offer us what we were looking for and one of them was
http://www.qingyuechem.com/index/index/index.html and they have contacted me directly since they said they have an agent searching on these sites.
Inner Mongolia Qingyue Chemical Co., Ltd
During our communication they have provided all the documentation, MSDS of product, had detailed knowledge about loading and product, export to Germany, and what is most important, we have checked them through our net of suppliers all saying it looks legit company according to the documents the company provided.
• On the 15th of April have contacted me through email sending me an invoice QY0200415-007 with price 850 USD/MT FOB Qindao. (at first, they wrote CIF Koper and the same day I wrote to Maggie WeChat asking if she is sure to sell it on CIF? Mrs. Maggie thanked me for noticing since it would be in their damage and they corrected to FOB)
• Since they have notified us that in the following week price will go up to 1100 USD/MT FOB, we made 50% down payment immediately and send the confirmation on 18th (the last day when the invoice was valid with the lower price) So they could reserve the goods for us knowing that we will pay the rest very soon.
• We expected that we will ship containers in a week like predictions were also. They said they need 5 working days.
• they notified me on 27th of April that payment came on their bank account. They had holidays but had 4 working days before them to work on our order.
• And on 6th of May – 10days later after they received our payment, Mrs. Ally (ceo) wrote that they are sorry, but the price went up from 850 USD to 1150 USD a big 35% increase.
• Of course it was a shock to us, we notified our customer and immediately he cancelled the order. We lost him.
• Since we paid according to the sales agreement QY0200415-007 correctly and on time we expected that we get our money back and we would have nice business relations for the future if any other possible customer needs the goods they would be our first choice. Unfortunately finding new customers was impossible.
We have every right to demand our money to be returned to us.
We came forward to them with various options. We tried to sell the goods to many of our business partners in China, but no one needs ethanol since they are not in this line of business.
They gave us only excuses, not answering phones, delaying communication, and not understanding that it is not our fault for the situation that happened.
• On 28th we got an agreement that they will return the money.
• on 29.05. they wrote that our stamped and signed agreement on refund is not stamped only signed. I have sent the stamp picture and they replied they will check.
• On 1.6. they said the transfer will be done this week
• On 3.6 they said transfer is done partially but didn’t provide any confirmation
• On 4.6 I had enough and threaten that I will contact lawyer and embassy etc. I got pictures from Baidu form from one of my China friends that this company is a fraud. Someone has cheated in China 6 days ago.
• On 5.6. I got reply from Ally: we are not a fraud and I will get my money back soon
I don’t believe a word.
Normally I purchase from suppliers based on Alibaba or friends recommend me companies to talk to, or I meet them on trade shows in China or Europe. I was in a hurry to get products, they had all documentation, video, I send all of this to 4 of my friends in China to check them and all said it looks legit, but the website was a bit copy-paste, which in China is sometimes normal if dealing with distributer.
So I have learned – Don’t hurry, take it slow and steady.
Next Steps, Take Action
Leave us a comment below if you know this company and have had experience working with them.
Submit this company to Supplier Blacklist with your experience.
If this company has caused you problems you learn more about loss recovery here.
You can also learn more about loss prevention here.
Need More Info on Inner Mongolia Qingyue Chemical Co Ltd?
If you need more information, you can click the below links to search for more submissions about Inner Mongolia Qingyue Chemical Co Ltd on Supplier Blacklist as well as go to the search results page on Google for more reviews online about this company.
Perform a Supplier Blacklist search for more reviews on Inner Mongolia Qingyue Chemical Co Ltd.
Find more bad suppliers of Ethanol on Supplier Blacklist
Search Google for Inner Mongolia Qingyue Chemical Co Ltd Reviews.