Are you performing due diligence on INS E&F Co Ltd from Seoul South Korea who sells Korean Skincare? If so, you may want to read the below review of the experience of one buyer and their recommendation to consider when dealing with this company.
You will also find some links to help you find more related information about INS E&F Co Ltd on Supplier Blacklist and on Google as well as other bad suppliers of Korean Skincare reported here on SBL.
INS E&F Co Ltd
10th Floor ENC Dream Tower 2, 55 Digital-Ro, 33-Gil, Guro-Gu, Seoul, 152-020, South Korea
Initial contact with the supplier:
Online Supplier Directory
Type of product(s) being purchased:
Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred:
3,001 to 6,000 USD
Destination market of order in question:
US or Canada
Type of Complaint(s):
Scams & Other Unethical Activities
Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
– June 15, 2018. We (a company from the USA) first contacted Mr Darren Kim, CEO of INS Corporation (INS E&F Co., Ltd.) for purchase of cosmetic products.
– June 18, 2018. We decided to placed an order for cosmetic products from Mr Darren Kim after several email correspondences. He issued an proforma invoice of US$ 3,894.18 on June 18, 2018.
– June 19, 2018. We made a full payment of US$ 3,894.18 to INS Corporation (INS E&F Co., Ltd.) via online wire transfer to INS’s bank account (Citibank Korea).
– June 25, 2018. We placed a second order to be added to the first order which might help us save the shipping fee. Mr. Darren Kim issued another proforma invoice of US$ 715.50 then emailed to us.
– June 26, 2018. We continued to make another full payment of US$ 715.50 to INS Corporation (INS E&F Co., Ltd.) via online wire transfer.
– July 27, 2018. Mr Darren Kim proposed for refund. He said the reason for not fulfilling the order is due to out of stock. But no refund was made till now (Oct 27, 2018)
We made many phone calls but Mr. Darren never answered it. He just sent email and kept promising us that he would refund our money soon; he asked for the wait of 2-3 days many times but after all no refund happens. So this company and Mr. Darren are really scammers. Please DO NOT do any business with him.
Never transfer the big money in the first transaction with a strange supplier.
Never trust in anybody online even they talk and behave nicely.
Check the review of a company carefully before proceeding to do business with them.
Don’t make full payment for the initial order. 50% is recommended.
Don’t think South Korea has not have scammers.
User Submitted Image 1:
User Submitted Image 2:
Next Steps, Take Action
Leave us a comment below if you know this company and have had experience working with them.
Submit this company to Supplier Blacklist with your experience.
If this company has caused you problems you learn more about loss recovery here.
You an also learn more about loss prevention here.
Need More Info on INS E&F Co Ltd?
If you need more information, you can click the below links to search for more submissions about INS E&F Co Ltd on Supplier Blacklist as well as go to the search results page on Google for more reviews online about this company.
Perform a Supplier Blacklist search for more reviews on INS E&F Co Ltd.
Find more bad suppliers of Korean Skincare on Supplier Blacklist
Search Google for INS E&F Co Ltd Reviews.