Are you looking for information on the company INS Cooperation located in Seoul South Korea who sells Korean Skincare? If so, read below to read one buyer’s experience with this company.
Also you will find related search links to explore more about INS Cooperation on Supplier Blacklist and across the web.
10f ENC Dream Tower, Digital-Ro 33-Gil 55, Guro-Gu, Seoul, South Korea
Initial contact with the supplier:
Online Supplier Directory
Type of product(s) being purchased:
Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred:
3,001 to 6,000 USD
Destination market of order in question:
South East Asia
Type of Complaint(s):
Scams & Other Unethical Activities
Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
– Aug 6, 2018. We (foreign business consumer) first contacted Mr Darren Kim, CEO of INS Corporation (INS E&F Co., Ltd.) for purchase of beauty products.
– Sept 6, 2018. We decided to placed an order for beauty products from Mr Darren Kim after several email correspondences. An proforma invoice of US$ 3,199.2 was issued on Sept 6, 2018.
– Sept 10, 2018. Made first payment of 1,599.6 USD to INS Corporation (INS E&F Co., Ltd.) via online transfer.
– Sept 14, 2018. Made second payment of 1,599.6 USD to INS Corporation (INS E&F Co., Ltd.) via online transfer.
– Sept 20, 2018. Mr Darren proposed for refund. Reason for not fulfilling the order due to traffic in Korea custom. No refund was made till now.
We have been calling and emailing Mr Darren Kim, CEO of INS Corporation (INS E&F Co., Ltd.) almost every day. No refund has been made till now. He keep promising us that he will made the refund by a certain day but then, delay the payment afterwards.
Do not trust anyone online, even if he sounds sincere and profound in his business dealings.
Always deal via secured online platforms with buyer’s protection.
If possible, meet with your supplier in person and confirm that it is a legit business.
Always trade in small volume for the first deal.
User Submitted Image 1:
User Submitted Image 2:
Next Steps, Take Action
Leave us a comment below if you know this company and have had experience working with them.
Submit this company to Supplier Blacklist with your experience.
If this company has caused you problems you learn more about loss recovery here.
You an also learn more about loss prevention here.
Need More Info on INS Cooperation?
If you need more information, you can click the below links to search for more submissions about INS Cooperation on Supplier Blacklist as well as go to the search results page on Google for more reviews online about this company.
Perform a Supplier Blacklist search for more reviews on INS Cooperation.
Find more bad suppliers of Korean Skincare on Supplier Blacklist
Search Google for INS Cooperation Reviews.