Have you been doing research on Dios Enterprises located in Delhi India sells Copper Mugs? If so, read on below to read one buyers experience when trying to buy Copper Mugs. At the bottom of this page you will find helpful links to find out more information about this company here on SupplierBlacklist.com as well as across the web using Google.
WZ 452c 3rd Floor Basai Dara, New Delhi, Delhi, 110015, India
Initial contact with the supplier:
Online Supplier Directory
Type of product(s) being purchased:
Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred:
6,001 to 12,000 USD
Destination market of order in question:
US or Canada
Type of Complaint(s):
Missed Lead Times, Lack of Labor, Contract Violations, Scams & Other Unethical Activities
Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
Hi, Unfortunately, we have been victims of a scam from an Indian 2 years Gold Supplier that was contacted throughout Alibaba.com. The product quality received has compromised and jeopardized our brand, which also has resulted subsequently in negative financial consequences. Please find bellow the reasons that explain why we consider being cheated from the supplier that manufactured our merchandise and decided to move on to open a dispute:
1. Production Lead time breach took more than two weeks to be ready, but wasn’t specified on the contract.
2. Shipment delay breach took 12 extra days to be shipped after final payment on October 31st, 2017. The shipment time was not included on the contract, but the merchandise wasn’t released for shipment after the final payment made on October 19th, 2017.
3. Photographer images were never delivered as it was part of the contract.
4. After checked 50% of the merchandise that was sent by this supplier,
– Product material was not produced using the agreed components: 100% Pure Cooper.
– A Silver inner lining was found on the product that presents an unknown material cover which looks damaged, rusty, tarnished, dented and with many surface defects,
– A mix up of product items was found with unknown products,
– All products were not identified by our company logo as indicated in the contract,
– We found several products identified (engraved) with the logo of other unknown company. The ones that were identified with our company logo are damaged and with a green color cover,
– Items of the set were found missed in many of the product sets (Recipe book – Thank you card). The supplier did not accept us to pay using T/T and Paypal services alleging country regulations. We sent two bank wire transfers for 30% and 70% of the total amount. A Tax Invoice Lot was issued for our purchase which supposed to provide an international guarantee. The supplier was contacted several times by email on November 14th, 2017 claiming a fully refund of our total payment including shipment costs for the defective merchandise received. He is alleging that they are not their products after talked to the people involved in my project (who I didn’t even know), and showing no evidence of any reports or photos. He is now offering a reimbursement of 10% of the total payment, which is certainly no accepted for our side. We are already losing a lot of extra money that is related with the merchandise removal from Amazon warehouses, inspections and storage. We have evidences of all the damage products and customers complains. We will agree to return the merchandise as long as the supplier covers shipment expenses. I look forward to hearing from the supplier and the dispute team so we can hopefully agree with a quick resolution.
Sincerely, Jamie Briceno
you cannot trust on samples
you must use a payment method that secure your investment
you must avoid wire transfers directly to a new supplier
you must hire an inspection company
you must have a very detailed contract showing product features, times, investment, etc… as much as you can
you should ask for references from the supplier’s clients
Next Steps, Take Action
Leave us a comment below if you know this company and have had experience working with them.
Submit this company to Supplier Blacklist with your experience.
If this company has caused you problems you learn more about loss recovery here.
You an also learn more about loss prevention here.
Need More Info on Dios Enterprises?
If you need more information, you can click the below links to search for more submissions about Dios Enterprises on Supplier Blacklist as well as go to the search results page on Google for more reviews online about this company.
Perform a Supplier Blacklist search for more reviews on Dios Enterprises.
Find more bad suppliers of Copper Mugs on Supplier Blacklist
Search Google for Dios Enterprises Reviews.