Are you dealing with the company Shenzhen Gsun Smart Technology Co Ltd from Guangdong China who sells Computer Mouses? If so, read thoroughly below one of the buyer’s experiences with this company when buying computer mouses in China. And if you recently visiting their account in Alibaba, then you may consider checking buyer’s reviews and comments before doing business with this company.
Shenzhen Gsun Smart Technology Co Ltd
F/3, 7th Building, Rongtaijai, 2nd Industrial Zone, Li Songlang, Gongming Town, Guangming New District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, 40219, China
Initial contact with the supplier:
Online Supplier Directory
Type of product(s) being purchased:
Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred:
3,001 to 6,000 USD
Destination market of order in question:
Type of Complaint(s):
contract violations, scams & other unethical activities
Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
We purchased 3 times from this supplier with 3 different Logos (3 brands).
When we started, everything was fine, then returns started coming in…
I never experienced something like that, about 30% return rate, it should be much higher because we made a huge give away at the start!
The mouses should be soundless, but mouse wheel makes a terrible noise after 3-4 weeks of use, the wireless mouses looses connection. Many buyers contact us after 30 days and describe their issues (after 30 days you can not return it that easy)
The mouses also also overpriced, we could get them about 50% cheaper from other suppliers, but we are responsible for choosing the “right” supplier!
2 listings already removed from amazon, because of the high return rate.
He wants now to ship them broken mouses at our costs and offers us to send them back to us at their cost….
Why should we want broken mouses back?
When we discussed about the orders, he replied very quick!
But when I request our money back, he did not reply at first,
then started complaining:
We never had issues like that
customers probably was rude to our product
Im in hospital with my wife, she is pregnant…
And this should be 5-10 mil $ Revenue
We also lost good relationships with youtubers, which used to make review videos for our products…
1. When you are looking for a product on alibaba, write to many suppliers as possible, do not do business with companys which are new in business!
We could get the product at half of the price, if we did that!
2. Do not use Paypal, I thought paypal would help me to get my money back in this case! Only useless fees! I recommend to purchase through alibaba, with azimo!
3. Always buy samples before you order, because you’ll never now!
4. samples is perfect, 1st you sell to the REAL customer, 2nd to test the quality and you keep the 3rd sample to compere the quality with the actual order!
5. There is a lot of legit manufacturers in china, you just have to find one!
6. Write to many suppliers as possible to get the best quote and quality!
7. Now if I’mlooking for 1 new supplier, I contact minimum 100 suppliers!