SUPPLIER BLACKLIST

Zhejiang Yiwu Limei Cosmetics Co Ltd

Zhejiang Yiwu Limei Cosmetics Co Ltd Supplier Blacklist

Are you researching on Zhejiang Yiwu Limei Cosmetics Co Ltd  from Zhejiang China who sells makeup lipsticks? If you are looking to buy makeup lipsticks in China be aware of fraud and double check the factory or supplier. Read one of the buyer’s experiences who ended up having problems with this company when purchasing makeup lipsticks.

Zhejiang Yiwu Limei Cosmetics Co Ltd

Buyer’s Nationality:
Pakistan

Seller:
Zhejiang Yiwu Limei Cosmetics Co Ltd

Seller Website:
www.luoys.com

Seller Address:
No.206 Chou Shan Road, Liuqing Industrial Zone, Yiwu, Zhejiang, China

Initial contact with the supplier:
Search Eng

Type of product(s) being purchased:
Makeup Lipsticks

Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred:
12,001 to 25,000 USD

Destination market of order in question:
Other

Type of Complaint(s):
scams & other unethical activities

Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
Initial Order

User Experience:
Sep 2015
We made a contract with Zhejiang Yiwu Limei Cosmetics Co Ltd worth RMB 138000/= we both agreed to pay 30% as an advance for whole order and we will get partial shipments by paying the remaining 70% of that specific shipments.
We had order lipstick, making samples took so much time then after approving the samples, they tried to extend the time by not engaging the right packaging suppliers as the packaging was promised. June 2016 they started the production and arranged the delivery of half the order.
We have told them about the local temperature so they make product accordingly also showed our concerns over the cheap quality lipsticks get bad fragrance after some time. They said that our product will expire in 3 years.
2 months after receiving the goods, we started getting complaints of lipstick particles gets separated after half hour of application and customers did not like it. We complained they didn’t accept their fault.
Then after 6 months of production date, we started receiving complaints of bad fragrance on their product, They did not respond to it.
Then the summer came after 8 months from production and the local temperature was in between 38 to 42•c their product started melting inside the packaging.
We made so many complaints sometimes they reply rudely and sometimes they don’t.
They are scam company, they show us good quality and good price but in mass production, they deliver the cheapest quality products.
Now they have our advance for about 25% of goods, neither they are accepting their quality fault nor they are returning the advance of remaining goods.

User Recommendations:
Never pay advance before sample approval. Zhejiang Yiwu Limei Cosmetics Co Ltd waste so much time after taking the advance.

Never buy in bulk on the initial order.

Appoint third party QC.

Don’t agree to pay the balance before shipment.

 

0 comments on “Zhejiang Yiwu Limei Cosmetics Co Ltd

Leave a Reply