Shanghai kaiying trading co.,ltd
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Shanghai kaiying trading co.,ltd
7th floor,no.146,qiujing Road,, , Shanghai, songjiang district, 00000, China
Initial contact with the supplier:
Online Supplier Directory
Type of product(s) being purchased:
Nissan UD Dump Truck
Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred:
25,001 to 100,000 USD
Destination market of order in question:
Type of Complaint(s):
scams & other unethical activities
Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
1. The seller introduced me me to a Nisan UD Dump truck by sending photos on whatsapp.
2. I made a choice and the seller told me the truck would cost US$23,000.00 and CIF Bulk Shipped to my home Port would be US$28,000.00.
3. Seller emailed me a proforma invoice stating I pay 50% upfront and the balance upon shipment of the truck, when I see a copy of the Bill of Lading via email.
4. I send US$14,000.00 as agreed by Bank Wire Transfer.
5. As soon as the seller received my deposit, the sales person (Betty) contacted me to say to Bulk Ship to my Port is too expensive and the truck would have to be dismantled and and shipped by container.
6. I disagreed and requested a refund and the seller threatened me and used insulting language to me, and refused to refund my money.
7. Meanwhile she kept telling me the freight was increasing daily and kept increasing it.
8. In the end my bank loan was long over due and i was forced to accept the sellers terms.
9. Seller charged me an additional US$3,500.00 on the shipping, which I paid.
10. My truck arrived in pieces as promised but not a truck which was dismantled . The seller picked up and dump pan, a cab, and a Chassis with engine, transmission and rears from around the yard and place them in a container, and shipped them to me.
11.So many parts were missing, I am still ordering parts from Trinidad, Antigua, and from China to complete my assembly. It has been 6 months since I received my shipment and I have not been able to use my truck. Yet I am paying a mortgage to the bank on my loan
1. Well I will never order anything from China again, and will not encourage anyone else to so so.
2. It is better to travel to see what you are purchasing for yourself. I should have just traveled to the USA where the sellers are more honest, where there are laws and agencies in place to protect the buyer.
3. I have lost well over US$30,000.00 on this purchase, and I continue to lose with each passing day.
1 comment on “Shanghai Kaiying Trading Co., Ltd”
1. I sent the picture and the dump truck send you actually is same machine . Nothing Change , You can verify from VIN Number ,
2. About Freight , Ship Date on 20 April 2016 I help you to consult from Ship Company , At that time Ship Cost is USD5000 From Shanghai to Saint Kitts and Nevis, When We sign contract
Has clearly told you will ship by 40GP Container ,Because the Shanghai port no bulk cargo arrived in your port. After Sign contract , you have made request let us ship by bulk ( Whole Machine Loading ) , if can not make it , We have to refund deposit to you . then this has violated the provisions of our contract, so I explicitly rejected your request.
3.Finally you decided to ship by container on 17 March 2016 , But Freight also rise because time , on the freight up I can not help you bear.
4.Because of Container transport, all parts need to put inside container , nothing will missing , I also send you all video , you can Verify it Please .
5.Please remove the adverse effects on my company, if the impact on my company, we will sue your behavior to the court.