Dongying Haixin Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd aka Dongying Auschin International Trading Co., Ltd
Dongying Haixin Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd
Dongying Auschin International Trading Co., Ltd
Seller Address: Hekou Economic Development Zone Shunhe Street, Weifang, Shandong, 257000 China
Initial contact with the supplier:
Direct Buy Website
Type of product(s) being purchased:
Drilling Equipment, Mud Pump, Drill Rig, Drill Bit
Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred:
100,000 to 1,000,000 USD
Destination market of order in question:
Republic of South Africa
Type of Complaint(s):
missed lead times, contract violations, scams & other unethical activities
Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
trading company in russia supplier of rusoil and gasprom
The timeline of the happenings are stated like as follow:
We found out the company on “ALIBABA”.
Having done the initial written communication, we visited the company in China.
We saw their factory, as well.
We discussed the price and specifications of our desired item. We ended up an agreement. Hence, we signed the contract, after returning Russia.
Abiding by our contract, we paid 30% as the down payment. The remaining 70% had to be paid after receiving the delivery and the bill.
They first violated the contract by delaying the delivery for the fifteen days. According to our information, the equipment had not been tested. That is why the “mud pump” broke down after 82 hours of working. The drill bit lost its nozzle in the well-hole. The other drill bit and its thread were not compatible with drill pipe. The lamp was fused. The cables were chapped. The steering and gearbox broke down. The Diesel engine got damaged by its own power, happened fire .
Conclusively, we came to know the company. Its manufacturing and maintenance are extremely of poor quality. We lost a huge amount of money because of them.
There have been numerous fruitless discussions and claims among us.
We, however, warn you to be cautious of them. They have low quality
0 comments on “Dongying Haixin Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd aka Dongying Auschin International Trading Co., Ltd”