Nanjing Hengli Chemical Fibre Co., Ltd.
Nanjing Hengli Chemical Fibre Co., Limited
192 Zhenzhu North Road Lishui District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province, 211200 China
Initial contact with the supplier:
Type of product(s) being purchased:
Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred:
12,001 to 25,000 USD
Destination market of order in question:
Type of Complaint(s):
scams & other unethical activities
Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
After exchange of communications through mail and Skype, the suppler sent license copy and samples to me. We agreed on properties of Yarn, made formal agreement which was signed by both parties and exchanged through mail.
Order was confirmed, 30% advance was paid to suppliers bank directly and remaining 70% when supplier sent me BL, Packing list, invoice, and Free trade agreement copy. BL and FTA are verifiable online. But the Chinese supplier did not sent me original documents despite several reminders. Sales person who was in contact with me disappeared and her manager was not taking any responsibility. These created doubts that they actually cheated me and did not send the product which was agreed. Since they did not sent original documents, I was not able to clear the shipment hence lost my USD 22,000.
Before buying from China, you need to appoint your agent or physically go there and load the shipment in your presence.
Do not deal with the followings who cheated me
Ms Lisa firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Stephanie email@example.com