TAITECH Industry CO., Limited
Taitech Industry CO., Ltd
email@example.com, Taisally@outlook.com, Skype:Taisally@outlook.com
Unit A 13/f Cheuk Nanga Plaza, 250 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, 250, Hong Kong
Initial contact with the supplier:
Type of product(s) being purchased:
Electrical contactors, speed controllers and timer relays
Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred:
Under 1,000 USD
Destination market of order in question:
Type of Complaint(s):
contract violations, scams & other unethical activities
Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
Part of it is my mistake. But the question is why such companies or people are even allowed to scam people? How can someone so easily register a dummy company, site, emails etc and for what purpose? just to scam people, they even have bank accounts. Is seems to be necessary that each individual has to get scammed once first in order to learn and be aware in future.
I have bought so many items from Alibaba before and never experience any problem but first time from SeekIC, I am having a lot of problems.
I learned that we should do background check on the seller/s, it is painstaking but I guess we don’t have any other any choice.
Advice: May be you all know this stuff but I learned it the hard way, the only way. So here are few things of many from the top of my head, you might wanna consider before placing an order.
– Always call the seller on all their numbers to see if they have valid number, never rely only on emails. check their facebook, skype, whatsapp IDs and any other communication mediums they use.
– If they come to your terms easily, means they are lying and are not genuine sellers.
– Try not to pay via TT.
– If pay via TT, the bank should be a credible international one, not any local bank.
– Try to have a third party involved, a local person in that country or something else.
– Try to get a written contract signed and stamped via mail (as in genuine).
and at last…
– Try not to buy electronics from China or Hong Kong, it might be cheap but its not worth the rest of the pain.