Guangzhou Micropower Import & Export Co., Ltd
http://micropowerhk.en.alibaba.com/; http://pickupparts.en.alibaba.com/; http://www.micropowerhk.com/
No. 208. 2/F, 35 Yongfu Rd., Guangzhou, Guangdong, China, Yongfu International Plaza, #35 Yongfu Road, Guangzhou, China
Initial contact with the supplier:
Online Supplier Directory
Type of product(s) being purchased:
Auto Parts for SUV & Pickup Trucks: Side Step, Grille Guard
Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred:
6,001 to 12,000 USD
Destination market of order in question:
Type of Complaint(s):
missed lead times, compromised intellectual property, lack of labor & environmental compliance, contract violations, scams & other unethical activities
Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
1. My idea at first was to make sample order by 5 each item No., but they required 50 each MOQ, we settled at 20 each, which amount goes to 65000 usd.
2. 30% down payment to proceed the production in China, when 15 days later than leadtime, they finally finished. After balance prepaid, they arranged to ship the goods. Which something funny happened, they claimed the whole order would be 2x40HQ container, truth is, it took 3x40HQ container to finish, that casued me tons of trouble.
3. When I got the goods finally and started to test, 70% of the items got problem. They don’t fit at all!!!
4. We keep them noted to find a way to solve the problems, they just keep passing the ball, stalling time, and in the end they just leave me, leave my problems behind.
5. We try to negotiate with them to return the goods, they don’t accept and they wouldn’t like to contact us any more. In Japan, dumping the goods will be charged high, Micropower got me lost lot of money and caused me serious headache.
1. No matter what they require for MOQ, also make sample orders first.
2. Keep away from Guangzhou Micropower Import & Export Co., Ltd.