TIN-KU-MEMORY CO., LIMITED
Tin-Ku-Memory Co., Ltd, China
Type of Complaint(s):
Goods not Received and not Replaced
Ordered the goods and paid everything. Was informed the goods were ready for delivery. But I received another kind of goods instead. I confront them and they admit my goods was sent to wrong places. They try to address the issue and wanted see if they can trace back my goods. Eventually they are not able to recover the goods. I asked for return full payment back to me or re-product anther batch of goods. But they simply ignore. Their Performance Invoice indicate they will be 100% responsible for goods lost, however they don’t. This incident happen on Sept 2013.
1) Be more careful when select any supplier
2) When deal with them, make sure you have black and white records in just case in future you want to take legal action on them if they try to denied something
3) When talk to them ask them as many detail as possible. If they feel something not wrong, don’t deal with them any more.
4) Best if your ordered involve huge amount, engage a 3rd party to inspect the goods for you and make sure the goods are of your expected quality and condition. Also ensure the shipping is deliver to the correct address.
We strongly recommend to involve PassageMaker as a 3rd party, they have successfully helped many companies in china sourcing since more than a decade now)
5) If you have doubt in this supplier, you can also engage a third party to ensure they are genuine a supplier company.