Jasmine Hygiene Products
Pahadgach, Tanki Sinwari, Biratnagar, Morang, 44600 Nepal
Initial contact with the supplier:
Online Supplier Directory
Type of product(s) being purchased:
Value of the Purchase Order when the incident occurred:
25,001 to 100,000 USD
Destination market of order in question:
Type of Complaint(s):
missed lead times, contract violations, scams & other unethical activities
Stage of relationship with the supplier at the time of the incident:
Good day my name is Eugene, I want to tell you that Director Punit Kumar Sarda and his deputy Buddha Narayan Mehta, are deceiving customers and do not return the money!!!
In September 2015 I started talking to Punit. He made a very good offer on baby diapers. In December, I made a prepayment for the first batch of diapers and the layout of the package. Punit was constantly lying to me. As a result, it delayed the production of the first batch of 90 days! Jasmine Hygiene Products refused to pay the compensation agreed to in the contract. After they sent the first batch I did pre-order the second batch which they also detained for 45 days. At first I thought I have a heart attack!
Multiple diapers revealed the following defects:
- Spots of glue on the diapers.
- Diapers sizes L and XL have smaller geometric dimensions, the manufacturer has saved on the material.
- Fastener at one side.
- Black spots on the diaper. Poorly sewn clasp, can not withstand the load.
- Fastener sewn inside the diaper.
- Three fasteners on a diaper.
- There are no internal restraint bands, which leads to leakage of the diaper.
- Protective bumpers affixed to the absorbent layer.
- The print quality is very poor packaging.
- Independently made changes to the layout of the package.
- Offset to the absorbent layer, from the center to the edges of the diapers.
I also Discovered cockroaches and ant on diapers! Each pack contains a significant amount of defective diapers, in connection with which the manufacturer had filed claims for compensation for defective goods and late delivery of first and second party, which is still at the manufacturer, at the moment.
We refused to purchase the second batch The manufacturer ignores any requests and refuses to pay the penalties stipulated in the contract. The refund requires a letter stating that we are satisfied with the quality of the product and won’t demand compensation, but otherwise do not ship the second batch.
The total amount in U.S. dollars is more than $25,000! To confirm, I can send a copy of any documents: the contract, payment orders, claims, photos of defective diapers and much more. I had to dispose of the entire batch!
Watch Out For These Scammers! Never work with this manufacturer in Nepal!